Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tidbits of Fall Decor and the Pups~~~

Just a few more pics of the Alabama rental for you today....
And some puppy cuteness....
I have quite a bit going on in this corner.
I am missing all of my room in the big house to decorate!
But hopefully this won't be for long.
 The doors are off my wardrobe from shipping....
So I am propping them up like windows.
The girls are still getting use to people outside and not barking.
 The weather has been beautiful this week, but very warm.
We take a big walk around the lake in the mornings and another at almost dark.
 I only have a tiny bit of fall out.
 I have so many ideas for next year....
When everything hopefully is not all boxed up!

Thanks so much for stopping by today....Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

4 comments :

  1. Hi Brooke! I love how you're making a temporary rental your home! Precious belongings bring comfort and need to be out where we can enjoy them, even if only a few. Love your pups! I have two Bostons, a boy and a girl, each 2 and a 1/2 years old. Sweet dogs! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    I'm enjoying your decor within your apartment, dear friend!
    Glad the "pups" are adjusting to smaller spaces and numerous faces.
    Transitional times can be challenging, but you are doing amazingly well as you embrace each one!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting that the vintage buffet was the piece you brought to the townhouse. Of all your pieces that is one of my favorites, somethings just have to be in a 'home' or it just isn't home, not to mention all the storage. Very pretty, and I'm glad to see it now and then. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your creativity & love how you are making this temporary home comfortable! Kind thoughts your way for selling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!