Wednesday, October 12, 2016

New Family Room in the Alabama Rental!

Oh wow.... welcome back after a too long a break!
Yes, we are all moved into our Huntsville Alabama rental!
Two weeks of hustle and work, but it is starting to feel like home.
Let's take a look around....
 Yes, I got all of my living room furniture to fit... just barely!
I had to move the tv to the opposite wall, hence the cord.
But all three of my big leather pieces are in place!
 I am so happy with how the tv stand turned out.
This was my sewing desk before... we painted it a blue/grey as well as the shutters.
 Nothing on the walls, so everything is lowered...
I had the trailer stuffed!
And there is still a ton in Indiana yet.
 Little signs and things I thought I would hang, but now they are on the floor.
And yes, more wires... but good news.... we have high speed unlimited internet!
This was not available for us in Indiana where we live... its a big deal...lol.
 My reclaimed, industrial tables look so pretty in the new space.
 As you can see, 1100 sq ft fills up pretty fast!
But it is cozy and comfy....
 Hubbys chair is where I wanted to have barstools, but it works for now.
Here you get a peek into the little kitchen!
 You will never see it this clean if you really come visit!
 I am back home again in Indiana.... we have an open house this Sunday.
Please cross your fingers someone falls in love with our lake home.

I have lots more to share.... come back soon!~~~
xxx....Brooke
Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

6 comments :

  1. Wow, zoom, I must have missed the post that you left. Cozy is sometimes a good thing. Hope all goes well, and you can settle somewhere, completely soon. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cozy and lovely! Good luck on the sale. We're still waiting to sell ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed a post or two also. I absolutely hate moving and imagining all your beautiful decor in that "tiny" home gives me a real sense of dread of the day I have to leave from my already 1,100 sq. ft. ranch! Knowing what you left, for me it would be really hard. But, one can't dwell there, but must have faith that this is an opportunity for all manner of things you can't begin to imagine. I'm sure you've gone through the angst and are hopefully, mostly on the other side of it and feeling excitement about your new adventure.

    Anyway, I'm glad you've landed, sent us an up-date and I hope you sell your house this weekend! Looking forward to hearing from you again with tales of new experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly put your touch on your rental. It's kinda fun to decorate a different space, even if it is small. I enjoyed apartment living for a few months, and didn't mind it at all. Hope your home sells quickly. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live halfway between Huntsville and Birmingham. I often come to Huntsville.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have indeed made the living room and kitchen welcoming and cozy! No easy thing to do when you only have a few pieces to work with. Sending wishes that someone does buy the Indiana house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!