Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Cute Little Screen Porch At The Lake in Alabama

  Welcome to the little house in Alabama....
 We are renting here until our home sells in Indiana.
 One of the things that sold me on this unit was this darling screen porch.
I only brought a few things down from my Indiana porch.
There are four more pieces to my furnature and my table.
Until then... it will be sparse.
But it is a great place to have a cup of coffee or make a few calls.
The dogs love it here too, we people watch...
And hunt for squirrels.
It has a nice storage closet as well.
I love the green color on the siding and doors.
 It has a door, but we do not use it.
It opens to my living room and a bedroom.
A cotton wreath is appropriate.
They are picking cotton in Alabama right now.
As an Indiana farm girls, this fascinates me!
Many of the neighborhood we are looking at houses in are surrounded by cotton fields.
Okay, here are more pics of our rental from the site.
Image result for colonial grand at edgewater
This is where I get on the trail every morning that goes around the lake.
Image result for colonial grand at edgewater
Our unit looks exactly like this except ours is green.
 
Our unit is on the edge of the water like these, but we face out towards the parking.
The weather has just been fantastic.
I have enjoyed walking around the lake with my dogs.
It is small, but it is very nice in this complex.
If you have to rent, this is the way to go.
A photo posted by Brooke Berry Kroeger (@brooke.creativecountrymom) on
A photo posted by Brooke Berry Kroeger (@brooke.creativecountrymom) on

Follow me on Instagram to see more of what I am sharing!
Thanks for stopping by.....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

3 comments :

  1. Brooke,
    Great views from your apartment complex, dear friend!
    Enjoy the views as you $ell your Indiana home and find your new Alabama Home!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are blooming where you are planted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, Brooke, your setting and porch are lovely. When developments are planned with views, air, and ambiance dense house can be wonderful. I can see why your would want to be there. Thanks for sharing, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!