Thursday, September 1, 2016

The House is Ready To Show.... Probably the Last Home Tour

Welcome back to Creative Country Mom's!
Yes, it has been awhile since I have shared an update.
Hubby's transfer is all set up now... he will start work in early October.
We have rented a townhouse apartment in Huntsville 
and take possession on the 29th of this month.
This will just be a place to call home base until our home sells and we can buy a new home.
We have a favorite, and pray it all comes together and we can make an offer soon.

This week we signed the paperwork to list our home on the lake.
So today I will share a whole first floor tour with you....

The lovely front entry with Amish built staircase.
The columns into the dining room, I use as an pretty office.
 Oh how I will miss these floors...  wow.
All the window coverings will stay with the home.
 This is one area I have yet to pack up, this all will be going to the apartment in three weeks.
 I love this room, I hope another family will too.
 I will set it up very similar in the rental, I hope.
 The living room is on the opposite side of the house.
 The both fireplaces will stay with the house.
It is open to the dining room.
And offers great views of the lakes.
And of course, our kitchen.
I have taken everything off of the walls and upper cabinets.
We have had so many wonderful memories in this home.
I truely hope someone will just fall in love with it.
We will miss the lake most of all.
This weekend we are having some family and friends time.
Lots of food, tubing on the lake, swimming and bonfires.
And maybe a drink or two.

Be safe everyone.
I will share photos of the upstairs soon and also the townhouse when we get moved in.

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

10 comments :

  1. Someone's bound to buy your lovely home quickly, Brooke. Best wishes on the transfer and I have said a prayer for a quick and easy transition for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so enjoyed seeing all you have shared of your home. Just your entry way with that gorgeous wallpaper would sell me on your house. I'm also sure someone else will fall in love with it and the rest of your home, and it will sell quickly. I also said a prayer that all will go smooth and come together just as you wish, and I can't wait to see what you do with your rental and new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home! I wish you all the best in your relocation journey. I'll be following along! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I am sure sure that somebody will love it the minute they see it and once they see that laie view - they'll be sold! Good luck with your new adventure! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is so beautiful I know it will sell quickly. Moving is always difficult, specially leaving all the memories behind. Wishing you and your family a quick and easy transfer. Can't wait to see your new home. Take care, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely house for someone else to love. You will make another house into a home, I'm sure. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke,
    Your lovely home should take no time at all for a $ale once it is listed, dear friend!
    I know you will miss the home and the lake, but focus on what lies ahead!
    The journey is just beginning. . .be sure to take us along with you!
    Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed with your 'up attitude' on selling your home and moving. Your home is beautiful, and it sits in a beautiful area. I am sure it will be scooped up quickly !! I will be following along, along with the others, looking forward to peeking over your shoulder on this new adventure in your life! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your new home and your decorating ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is very beautiful and cozy! I love the way you style it. All the best with selling it and buying your new home ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!