Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sweet Cooler Days on our Screen Porch (and NEWS)


 Welcome back to Creative Country Mom's!
I am shaking a bit as I type this....
It is somewhat official... my husbands transfer was approved.
We just don't know when.
We are waiting for an mailed offer for him to sign with the details.
OMG---- wow, okay. we can do this right?

 I have been "staging" the house all morning...
taking some larger, clear pictures of our screen porch and inside the house.
I have a ton, but they have my logo on them.
 We are going to miss this view.
 This is a dream home, but this screen porch is simply wonderful.
The view is of two lakes, ours is about 15 acres and the one across the road about 25.
40 acres of water in all...
 My wonderful husband built this for me last summer.
He worked so hard getting it done in about six weeks.
 Kick your feet up, drink a beer and watch some football.
 I am excited, scarred, hopeful... everything at once.
I pray our home sells fast.
We will try to sell it ourselves first, then if not list it in about a month.
I am 99% sure we will move now.
The only stopper is whatever it says in that letter we are waiting for now....
OH MY-----  Thanks for all your lovely notes and support.
xxx.....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful! That would be hard to leave behind! Hope you find a new 'perfect' home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I think I need to back-read to find out more details about this move....

    Your porch has the best view - wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the view is stunning and so serene. I will miss your house too, but I betyou will find a wonderful new house too.
    Blessings my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting, you will miss this place and house it´s so very beautiful there, but a new place new plans, I´m sure you will find another nice spot to live and create a new fantastic home.
    Regards from the Netherlands,
    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I know it will be tough putting a for sale sign up on your dream home, but I'm sure you'll land happyily in Alabama and create a new perfect home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new adventure! I'll be following to see how things develop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have missed where this move might be to, or have you shared that yet? A move is always a little scary and a lot exciting. Looking for a new home and putting your's on the market. The best of luck to you in your new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke,
    Amazing news!
    Yes! I'll be praying for a quick $ale of your lovely home!
    Let the new adventures begin!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!