Wednesday, August 24, 2016

New Pillows in the Family Room....

 Hello again and welcome back to Creative Country Mom's!
If you missed yesterdays share, we are officially moving to Huntsville, Al!
 Today I want to share some new pillows for the living room with you.

 And a few last pics before we take anything down.
This room I will leave for last.
It is where we spend the majority of our time.
I never share this wall because of hubbys chair...
and all the junk he keeps around it!
Oh I have my junk too....
But it looks so nice decluttered like this!
I will tell you, the next family room will look pretty much like this.
I still love the colors and our leather pieces.

Hopefully a buyer will be able to picture their things in this room and enjoy it as well.
I will try to share all of the house before it gets packed up.
I have been taking things off the walls and selling so much.
It is overwhelming and kind of therapy at the same time.

As soon as we know a start date, I will share it.
xxx....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

2 comments :

  1. Keep up the good work, Brooke! Your awesome home - and that back yard view- has to tempt the right family.

    Good luck with everything- it IS overwhelming to be sure. Hang in there, better days ahead! Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the soon to be reality move! I hope you enjoy a long growing season and short winters. gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!