Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bringing The Garden Inside

 Hello there... just a quick hello today.
I wanted to share this sweet little bouquet of fresh Annabelle hydrangeas on my kitchen island.
 I love to bring flowers indoors and add them to my cottage decorating.
 Hydrangeas keep really nicely indoors, they will last 4-5 days at least.
Yes, I did do something different in the kitchen... 
I added some faux shiplap to my island!

I will take better pic and share more of this area soon.
I promise!

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

5 comments :

  1. I always love to come and see your country cottage kitchen and décor.
    Love those hydrangeas from your garden and what you did to your island looks perfect for your cottage style.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the island change right away - it looks great! Beautiful hydrangeas, too. I haven't had success growing them in Wisconsin. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Brooke por permitirme disfrutar de tu fantástica creatividad, me encanta la forma como haces que utensilios antiguos luzcan en tu casa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh where did you get the faux shiplap? We're about to paint our cabinets, walls and island and I'd LOVE to do this! Please tell! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! (Love those stools, too!) xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love the boards you added to the island!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!