Monday, May 16, 2016

Pops Of PINK in the Spring Rose Garden


 Welcome back and guess what?
The roses are blooming!
 Spring flush is just beginning here in Indiana....
And I cannot wait to show you all I have of my favorite color... Pink!

 Yes, I even painted the garden bench a fun pink this year!
 I love the fun, bright new look.
 This area is our walkout for our basement at the back of the house.
 But about six years ago I turned it onto a cottage rose garden.
 Complete with a picket fence and arbor.
 And lots of heirloom roses.
 I have two large raised beds with gravel paths.
 And lots of planting surrounding the roses as well. 
 Lots of soft peach and pinks....
 Whimsy is my style... nothing too serious.
 Last year I added the two bed frames for the roses to grow up.
 I have several peonies blooming this week as well.
I wish this time of year lasted longer.... we have been cold and rainy here!
Barely reaching 60 degrees the past few days and WIND!
 But the garden is looking wonderful.
I also wanted to share a few bits of pink on the porch...
 A fun little accent on the door....
 And some rose themed pillows this year.....
Yes, I love my pinks... hope you do too!
xxx.....Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

3 comments :

  1. Your rose garden and porch are looking very pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgoodness...such vibrant roses---mine have barely greened out yet...we are so far behind. Love your garden and the white walkways so link it to the house, wise choice. Thanks for the smiles and I can almost smell all your gorgeous roses! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is amazing! Here in Minnesota things are just kicking off for the season so it's so nice to see a garden in full bloom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!