Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lovely New Vintage Lace Table Scarf~~~

 Hello again and welcome....
I know, it is way too long between our visits.
Tennis is finishing up and thank goodness school is almost out.
I miss you guys, but it is all a busy but good Spring here.
Today I am sharing a sweet little find for only $5.
This beautiful hand made table or fireplace scarf.
 I love all the details and its large size.
It completely covers the top of my dresser and saves me time dusting!

 I have been adding mostly white all over the house this Spring.
I love the soft look of the laces... you cannot go wrong with white and blues.
 It goes nicely with Grandma Gertie's table chandelier.
Here you can see it lit... it is wonderful.
I have actually taken quite a bit out of this area and made it a bit simplier.
I know, shocking for me... but I have been in a mood to only keep what I love.
I have sold more this year in home decor...  I will soon be married 17 years and our taste changes so much over the years.  I have to say my house looks completely different than it did when we built 10 years ago.  But I love this lighter, softer look...  I hope you do too!

Thanks so much for visiting today....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

2 comments :

  1. Your house is wonderful! I love how one space flows into another and you have an amazing knack with vignettes. The entry chest and that wallpaper are perfection. It all says welcome!

    Happy Thoughts of Home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table scarf and the vignettes are lovely.

    Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!