Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Light and Bright Cottage Corner ~~~

Just a quick hello on a cold rainy morning here....
 It seems Spring is on hold in Indiana... we have been very cold and dreary...
But I have some bright, cheery spaces to share today!

 This sweet chair is a cute little find... I love to add a bit of burlap and a vintage photo....
This corner is perfect for my houseplants....
 An old silver punch bowl is accented with lace and sweet trimmings.
 An ivy start is creeping up the little topiary.
Lace is the perfect place to hang a few crystals.
 I get mine from ebay.... look for "chandelier crystals" 
 A favorite old Vintage print.... one of the first in my collection.
 I love this old frame.
As soon as it stops raining I will try to share more Spring garden photos!
Thanks for stopping by....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

4 comments :

  1. Oh I am loving how you displayed the crystals! Everything is so lovely. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so very lovely! You have so many wonderful vintage pieces. Thank you for your inspiration. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke, I am back! I loved your beautiful style so much I decided to feature it on SYC! Thank you for sharing. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely room and I especially love the white chair vignette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!