Thursday, May 19, 2016

First Impressions --- Blooms At The Front Walkway

 Welcome back to my Indiana garden sweet friends....
 These are the days when everything changes in just a few days....
 So lets take a little stroll and enjoy the beginnings of the season in the garden.

 Alliums and irises are finishing up this week...
 And peonies and roses are just starting to bloom.
 The clematis has been stunning this year.
 And the weigelas are lovely in magenta.
 They are so pretty from the porch looking out.  
 The hostas are gigantic already this year.
My sweet Miley Jo is checking out the garden. 
The Jap. Maple is the prettiest it has ever been. 
 The blooms have taken a beating in the wind and rain.
 But they are calling for better weather this weekend and warmer temps next week.
 School is finishing up and I will officially have two high schoolers.
 My youngest will be home schooled again next year as a freshman and my oldest will be a junior.
Where does the time go?  We have been in the house ten years this summer!
 I love this time of year but it is so busy.
We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary this weekend.
Just some family time and a day trip.
One more pic of my Miley girl... you guys have a great weekend!
xxx....Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

2 comments :

  1. I love getting to see your garden photos. The front landscaping looks lovely. I especially like the magenta and burgundy touches that add dimension to your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really impressive garden you have there! It's certainly giving me the inspiration to tackle mine, which is turning into a bit of a jungle. Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!