Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Pretty Vintage Corner in Any Light....

Welcome Back My Dears...
Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
We spent ours here at the lake with campfires and cookouts.
 Today I thought I would share this area in day and evening light....

This room is my office and it was the dining room.
It is just to the left of our front door....
 You can see it from the porch and driveway as you come to our home.
So I love the little soft lights on the tree to welcome visitors.
 I have a collection of found goodies, photos and a plant or two....
 And sweet little lockets and cards clipped to the branches.
And of course a touch of bling is always welcome.
 It looks especially pretty in the evenings.
 I love the soft printed pattern on this shade.
 A touch of gold, lace and flowers with a bit more bling.
Thanks so much for stopping by...  I am happy to say we have had the most visitors this month ever... almost 40,000 friends have dropped by in May to Creative Country Moms.  I know to the big blogs that is not many, but to me.... that is wonderful.  I have not been spending near the amout of time here as I did in the past.  But it makes it all the more special when I do and can hear from you!

Happy June!  I will be sharing more garden photos soon...
xxx.....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

7 comments :

  1. What a lovely spot! You have displayed your beautiful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your space near the window and yes, that lighted tree brunches are for sure a pretty welcome to any guest.
    I love that chest with such lovelies in it.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, don't know if that is my favorite corner, or if the desk is...so adorable though. I hope your girl's appreciate 'old' things, as my sweet daughter-in-laws, aren't quite on board with the old stuff. Thankfully my boys are, LOL. Sweet post, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...love this spot. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the barrel all decorated in the corner. I completely agree that lamps welcome people from inside and out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous and glowing corner in your lovely home!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. The corner does looks so welcoming. You have some very lovely items. I like the way you combined the different elements to give it some texture, bling and color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!