Friday, April 8, 2016

More Soft, Sweet Spring Touches around the House...

Welcome back dear readers! 

 Just a fun, quick post sharing a bit more of my Spring touches.

I hope you are enjoying a nice Spring where you are.... 

 I am sorry to say we have had damaging winds... we will have to have the back side of our home resided.

 But it could have been much, much worse.

The tennis season is in full swing for us, we have 3-4 matches a week with the girls.
 
I have been traveling quite a bit for their matches... and of course.... dropping in a few thrift stores along the way... I will have some new goodies to share with you soon!
 
Come back when you can...
xxx....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:
 

4 comments :

  1. I love your floor lamp and would proudly add it to my living room LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your lovely post today! So sorry to hear about the wind damage to your house. We have had a lot of wind here too but, thankfully, no damage to our house as far as I can tell. Have a lovely Sunday tomorrow and a very blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Brooke. I like the way you have beautiful corners and vignettes but there's still plenty of space and it doesn't feel cluttered.

    I understand about that wind damage. We lived in Oklahoma for 23 years and it happened several times to our house while we were there. Thank goodness it wasn't worse.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke! Your spring touches are wonderful - I love all the vintage bits and trims you incorporate in your decor. So sweet and special. Wind has been crazy in southeast Wisconsin lately as well. Have a fantastic rest of the week! Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!