Monday, March 21, 2016

Soft Cottage Collected Display at my Kitchen Window

Hello and welcome back to Creative Country Mom's!
Again, it has been longer since I have checked in and posted.
I had every intention, and then several (good) things have kept me busy.
The 2016 Tennis season has started and so has the 2016 Garden!
But I have the majority of the clean up finished and 
I am ready to share some pretty new things with you readers!
 Today we are taking a peek at what is around my kitchen window.
I love cottage style and putting little vignettes together.
Nothing too valuable or expensive... just cute little goodies I enjoy.
 For the Spring look in my kitchen this season I kept it very neutral.
 I added one of my handmade paper roses with a clothes pin to the little tin cup of ivy.
I keep sweet smelling soaps in the little pump... also changed out with the seasons.
This little tin is a special find, I love the type and patina.
Sweet and simple.
Little touches of color.
This was a new find for less than a dollar.
How?  It has an ugly graphic on the back!
Funny thing is... you can see it from the porch... 
Soft and neutral... with a bit of Spring but could be left up all year.
I still really like the topper I made last summer.
I added the sweet little hanging crystals.
I think in another life I must have been a gypsy... I love my bling and hanging crystals.
They leave dancing light all over the kitchen on sunny days.
Here is a close up of my little repurposed shade.
I made the little cord with fishing line and plastic beads 
and then added the larger pink glass crystals.
It is a sweet little touch over my sink, but it almost disappears in photos.
See, you could almost miss it.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for following.
Have a great week and come back soon....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

13 comments :

  1. I am crushing on your lampshade chandelier. Its so pretty! I'm also admiring your clean kitchen...never have that in my busy house of littles...someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spring kitchen looks so very inviting, should like to come in for a cup of tea and a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lamp shade re-do, especially the pink crystals. I never seem to find those kind of shades to re-purpose. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little lamp. I do love some bling, so this added touch is perfect. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cottage ! vintage! Country style!!!!! Your kitchen window looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Brooke, loving that Swans Down cake pan...I remember that flour from when I was a little girl. Golly, I'm an antique, too now!. LOL...happy Spring, we are still waiting for ours...today we get a breath and then Thursday snow again...yuk, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many wonderful details in your cozy kitchen, my dear Brooke, thank you for sharing them all with us !

    Hope you're having a blessed week,
    I'm sending much love to you

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am drooling over that chandi in the kitchen window! Matter of fact I'm drooling over your kitchen! Love it all. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is just lovely1
    I love the neutral tones which makes everything seamlessly work together.

    I enjoyed visiting.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us all at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We are so glad you are here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty window display! Love all those little crystals on the valance and the sweet chandelier. I have a Swan's Down measuring cup from my great aunt's farmhouse :) When I posted about it, another blogger told me that her grandmother (or maybe great-grandmother, can't remember) was the "Swan's Down Cake Girl" for Canada.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. It been years and years since I've seen a Swan Down cake pan and your wonderful vignette brought back happy memories.

    Thank you so much for sharing this lovely post at Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Wishing you and yours a glorious Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many pretty touches in your kitchen.

    thanks or sharing at SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where would one get the rose pattern material you used on your curtain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!