Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Little Sunlit Tour of my Vintage Style Office

 I am loving these sunny days!
Maybe the cold and gloom is over... can we be that lucky?
Lets soak up the lovely light in my vintage style office today...




 This area for the first five years we lived her was our dining room.
We never used it and I wanted a sewing and craft room upstairs where my office was.
So I moved it all downstairs and we sold the dining set.  I have never looked back.
I love having a play room for all my antique goodies.....









This week I have been all on GARDENING.
Today I had on a jacket, jeans and gloves.
I probably needed a hat too... it was warm for a bit...
then blowing cold.
But the Sun as out... and I am determined!
The roses look really good this year.
I have the majority of the work done.
Now I need to get the paint cans out and start freshening up the fence and arbor.
Almost all the outdoor wooden things need painted.
It is always something right?
Thanks so much for stopping by....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

10 comments :

  1. I'm really drawn to antiques and vintages so I love your room! Great choice converting it to a place to display all of your treasured items and so beautifully. I live in Kentucky and we had the same weather, but the brisk winds haven't stopped me from being outside either. :)
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. New pictures everywhere--- such a stash of art you have, Brooke. Your office is all 'dressed' for spring. I always enjoy your transformations. Thanks for sharing, sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke,
    Gorgeous Sunlit Tour of your office, dear friend!
    Yes! even for this unout~of~doors person, it's hard to stay inside on such beautiful Spring days!
    I have buds on the bushes in the Rose Garden, one is trying desperately to bloom!
    Have a blessed Holy Week and Happy Easter!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED looking at your beautiful office! I was so intrigued with the old photos, plus they just add such a nice charming, vintage touch to your room! You have a lovely collection of antiques and vintage items and such a knack for displaying them perfectly!
    LInda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're certainly so very inspired in such a wonderful vintage room, thank you for sharing all its amazing details with us !

    Thank you once again for sharing all this cheerfulness and beauty, my sweetest friend, and for hosting me once more, as well !

    May your Easter be Happy as ever, sweet friend, I wish it to you with all my heart !
    With sincere gratitude

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely "playroom" space! You've decorated it in such an interesting and beautiful style. I'm not sure why but I just love the pic of the pillows in the basket with the cottage sign and the ivy - perfect! Wishing you a blessed and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may never come out of that room, love all the vintage detail and creative use of storage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too, love your idea of decorating the container holding your tree. I have so many things I like to display, but never thought of placing them below my artificial tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great choice to use the dining room as your office! Who says you have to use it as a dining room? And of course it's decorated so beautifully! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Brooke! Thanks for sharing at HSH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!