Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Little Touches Of Pink In The Kitchen For Valentine's Day


Hello my dear readers....
I do not do very much for Valentine's Day...
But I did add a bit of pink in the kitchen....
This sweet little angel was a find from last summer. It reminds me of a vintage Valentine.
I have lots of blue and white in the kitchen, but the pink is a sweet touch.
I added more pink in the little nook with the old coal stove.  This was my husband's grandfathers stove that once was used in our previous home.  It weighs a ton... and needs dusted!
I love to brighten things up with flowers like these sweet peony blooms...
Tucked into my enamelware.... this set was once my grandmothers.
It matches my vintage print so sweetly....  I stole this one from my Mom... I think it looks perfect with the cottage look in the kitchen!
With a few metal hearts and trinkets.... bits of lace and even a bingo card!

And some vintage platters of course... I found two more this past week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I have so much more to share with you...
I would love for you to be a new follower!
xxx.....Brooke





Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:



14 comments :

  1. how beautiful! I love your subtle yet romantic style for this holiday! Very nice! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is so pretty. The enamel ware set and the old stove are wonderful and the picture over it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your touches of pink for Valentine's in your lovely and warm kitchen.
    Happy Valentine's,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty!!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, I'm just so honored that you joined us this morning for Thoughts of Home on Thursday. You are such a creative person and I always love looking at your kitchen.

    Thanks for helping us launch our party and for making me smile. Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your sweet valentine-y touches! The flowers in the pitcher is so stinking cute and I love love love those metal hearts! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much the romantic touches you've added in your already so charming kitchen, my sweetest Brooke, thank you for sharing your amazing photos !
    Have a happy Valentine's Day
    sending love to you
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treat that you joined our party Thoughts of Home on Thursday today.
    I love your touches of pink- there is nothing that signals spring is coming like pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can't decide what I love best in your kitchen, the antique prints, the pink or warm touches of cozy. I adore it all.

    Thank you so very much for joining Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Your presence really helped to make it very special. I hope you will return again and again.

    Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brooke,
    Amazing pink "touches" to your Kitchen, dear friend!
    I love the pink peonies!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! The flowers are gorgeous! I love the plate rack--I've been looking for one!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!