Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Found Collection Of Cottage Style Goodies...


 Yes, one more area is on display in the front entry....
 This is the little wall on the other side of the door.... it too got a little redo this past week.
 Some sweet cottage accents and trinkets....
 An antique print...
 Old and new....  this framed piece is a keepsake from my husbands grandfathers home.
 An wooden wine rack can be an wreath of sorts....  just tuck some greenery and what knots inside.
Adding some depth and interest... found décor... collected over the years.
Nothing too fancy... just a bit fun.
xxx....Brooke




Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

8 comments :

  1. I always enjoy your collections, Brooke. Love that wine rack. Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love evrything in your collection, but especially I'm in love with your wooden wine rack !
    Thank you for sharing this lovely post with us, dearest Brooke !
    Sending love to you, with much gratitude for your good tastea
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treasures are just lovely. I love your color palette, too. So restful and welcoming. Your vintage prints are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, love the new hair! The wine rack wreath is inspired! I know you're very busy these days, but I wonder if you'd come and link up at Five Star Frou-Frou tomorrow. I'd love to have you back again! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of using the wooden wine rack as decor such as a wreath. So very pretty!
    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice entryway. I have not seen a winerack with carving on it before. It is nice. My grandma (I am 63!) had one where she would stick her mail to go out, bills, etc. Used like a sorting area. Never had wine in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke,
    What a beautifully designed front entry, dear friend!!!
    I love the unique way of using the wooden wine rack!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wine rack makes a perfect "wreath"! Love the old print and painting, too. Thanks for joining in over at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!