Thursday, February 11, 2016

Finding Hearts Around The House For Valentine's Day....and a Note about Flea Market Friday Party

 I have been seeing so many pretty things for Valentine's Day this week...
Makes me think I need to do a bit more!
Then I remembered.... I decorate with hearts all the time!
Let's see how many we can find....
 I love lace hearts... I have a small collection of them.
 But this one might be one of my favorites....
 You can find little hanging hearts all around.
 Some are unusual found objects..... I love those the most.
Like this vintage lock that looks like a heart to me!
Some are hanging around in my little lit tree....
 
Even the little keys are shaped like hearts....
 Another sweet lace heart is in my kitchen...
 So simple and perfect.
 I made a wooden heart a few years ago...
 That I have pinned to my little plate stand.
 And yes... I collect heart shaped cookie presses too.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your sweethearts.
My hubby keeps asking me what I want to do... I swear it needs to warm up here before I want to go anywhere!  It is in the low 20s and 30mph winds!  Burr!!

So snuggle up and stay warm with your sweeties...

==================================================
Special Note -- Please Read
I will no longer be doing a Flea Market Friday party.
There just was not enough interest and I am really busy with home schooling my daughter right now.  So I will just keep sharing my vintage posts and the Spring garden as soon as it warms up.
Thanks so much for linking up and participating in the events.
Thanks for understanding....Brooke








Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

7 comments :

  1. Aren't you smart to play I Spy with hearts! I really like the way you've spread them around the house. They convey such a loving feeling in your home.

    Happy Thoughts of Home on Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that rusty heart lock, what a fun find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I know I still have hearts here and there....including a bowl of patchwork hearts from omg the 80's. Sorry to hear the party is gone...but I can imagine how much time it takes. Schooling IS more important, Thanks, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I love the hearts ♥♥♥! The heart lock, keys and the lit up tree are my favorites! Jan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Brooke, I'm bummed to hear you're discontinuing your party. I always linked and I thank you for the past features. However, I totally understand how busy you must be and how much time it must take to host a party every week. I wish you all the best and will will check in with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Brooke for holding your party. I did enjoy visiting and joining in. I do understand how busy life stuff calls. See you when you next post.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really do have a lot of hearts! They fit in so well with all your other decor, I love that lock the best! Thanks for linking up at Vintage Charm! Hope to see you there again this Thursday! xo Kathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!