Tuesday, February 2, 2016

An Birdseye View Of Our Front Entry Area


 In yesterdays post I share my little chair and décor by the front door...
But today I thought you might want to see more of the entry areas.
 This is the view you see the most here on the site...
 But here is the opposite area.... it looks into the family room.
 We have a two story loft area...
 And you have a birdeye view from above.
 I never think to share the house from this angle.
 Here you can see my entry closet.
And the other direction goes to our dining room I use as an office.

Just a little tour today... hope you enjoyed it!
xxx....Brooke







Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

3 comments :

  1. It's beautiful Brooke!!!!! I love all your lovely touches and I adore that rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful entryway and pictures! Take care, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!