Monday, January 25, 2016

Welcome My 1,000,000th Visitor To Creative Country Mom's!

 Good Morning My Sweet Readers!
I had been watching my stats this weekend... and as of this morning Creative Country Mom has had one million page views!  How cool is that?  One million visitors is a big deal to me.  It has taken me seven years of blogging to reach that... it was VERY SLOW at first... but things have picked up every year since then.  And you guys are to thank for that!

Today I am sharing a Spring Inspired Vignette in my front entry....

 For the holidays I had my vintage ice skates here, but I am looking so forward to warmer weather I wanted my birdcage back out on display.
 This was one of my favorite finds of 2015.  I love its size and chippy patina.
 The pale blue bird is a spray painted treasure... I love it so much more as a solid color.
 I added an six inch Luminara candle.  I love the realistic looking flame of these battery operated candles.  They are kind of expensive, but so much fun to have flickering.
 I went really neutral this time with the entry.  I am redoing the opposite wall with an antique chair,  I will be adding more of the pale yellow with my whites and blues.
 I love to pin vintage photos onto my wreaths and greenery.  Antique clothes pins do not damage the fragile papers.
 My burlap runner adds just the right touch of lace.  I have so many vintage books and love to have them to raise things up a bit and add more pretty accents.
 The little nest and eggs are so sweet.  I probably have about 6-8 nests around the house.  But Spring decorating especially they are perfect.
 A Little finial and a printed tag... little touches of lace,,,, never expensive... just found treasures.
I will try to do a recap of my favorite posts this week for all my newer readers.  I am so blessed and thankful that you have joined me on this journey.  My site and style has changed so much over they years.  I am happy to call so many of the bloggers my dear friends.

Thanks again for reading and sharing my site.
I look forward to a million more visitors in the coming years!
xxx.....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

10 comments :

  1. Congrats to you! Great job! Love the spring vinyette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog because you are so different than so many. You are the perfect example of doing your own thing. Your style is not exactly mine but it helps me do mine my way. Obviously I am no writer either lol, but I hope you get what I am trying to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. One MILLION visits. I've visited many times with pleasure to read your posts. Congratulations. Love today's vignettes.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on having so many people stop by! Here's to more great bloggy happiness! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look at your blog every single day you are such an inspiration to me. You are one talented women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at your blog every single day you are such an inspiration to me. You are one talented women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Brooke! One million page views is incredible. Congrats. When you said it took seven years, you made me feel better as I just started my blog last summer and am closing in on 20,000. Guess I have to be patient. But enough about me...Celebrate my friend. I'm proud of you. Looking forward to two million!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your well deserved success, my darling Brooke !!
    Sending much love to you
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your one millionth page view. That is quite a milestone. Your birdcage and blue bird are charming. Thank you for sharing at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the visiting milestone! I love how you use the vintage photography in your decorating! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!