Thursday, January 21, 2016

Flea Market Friday #9


Welcome to the #fleamarketfriday party!

I am so glad you have joined us... I am doing things a little different this week.  I think from now on I will do my shares as a link in the party and just do the features with the party post.  I had been wanting to share my posts, and some party hosts do not want link parties linked into thier own parties... Confusing I know, if you are a blogger, you understand.

Okay....Lets get to the features from last weeks party!
Please remember to pin from the original sources.

Bringing French Country Home's - Changes in the French Country Kitchen

Vintage Fresh Eggs Sign with Bread Boards
Adirondack Girl At Hearts - How To Make A Farmhouse Sign

Chateau Chic - Red Accents For Winter

My Sew What Blog's - Delicate Lace and Hearts Wreath

Charm Bracelet Diva's - Vintage Retro Holiday


Wow, thanks again for linking up your vintage goodies!
Please use the little tag here and/or give me a link to www.creativecountrymom.com

-Party Rules-
Only posts with my link will be featured.
Please become a follower of Creative Country Mom.
By linking you allow me to featured your posts and images on my site.
All posts must have a repurposed, vintage, upcycled home and garden theme.
I reserve the right to delete any posts that do not comply with the party theme.


Okay, I am still trying to get the word out about my link party,
so if you would share it on your site or social media I would really appreciate it!
Can't wait to see what you share this week!


Remember I am new on Instagram, you can follow me HERE.
xxx....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

7 comments :

  1. Thank you Brooke for hosting Flea Market Friday 9. Great to visit and join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely feature as well as hosting the party each week!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be a part of Flea Market Friday thank you for hosting Brooke!
    Julie @ Love My Simple Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature, Brooke--you made my night :) Thanks also for throwing the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Brooke, for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature, Brooke, I really appreciate it! And thanks for hosting! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!