Thursday, December 3, 2015

Neutral Holiday Fireplace and Flea Market Friday #7


Hello again, another week has passed and only one share.
I had such bigger plans.
All I can say is... life is busy at the lake!
Welcome to Flea Market Friday #7!
 Today I am sharing my cute little fireplace in the living room and the antique butterscotch colored pottery.... Brown Christmas.... well, Yes!  It works.  I love my neutrals.
 Actually I hated to take the fall stuff down in this room.  I am still sticking to my "just a little bit of holiday" this year.... meaning... not destroy the house and drag everything up from the basement.  But just a bit of bling and HO-HO-HO here and there.
 So I swapped out pumpkins for grapevine trees and a metal star.
 But the Flea Market pottery stayed on display... I just love them.
My little starts of houseplants are doing so well here with the sunshine.
 It has been really cold this week, it is starting to feel like Christmas.
These cute deer containers I have had about five years.  I put them away every spring, but they are perfect for the winter months.  I have been loving anything nature themed this year.  But I have been good, just looking.... no big splurges... so far!

Okay, I have some big news... I have a home schooler now. My 13 year old is now taking online classes and will be home schooled for the rest of the year.  We have been busy getting our programs figured out, but honestly, it has went very well for us.  She has enjoyed her new schedule and I love spending more time with her every day.  But my computer time for blogging is way down... but know if I am away too long I miss everyone and miss seeing what everyone is up to!  Our dogs have loved having her home as well.  Okay, lets start the features!!

If you have been featured.... grab your lovely tag!

Bringing French Country Home's November Estate Treasures
Oh my what a lovely old home you shared... but I fell in love with your dining room!
Home Romance's Shabby Christmas
I just love your simple red and white theme!
Orphans With Make Up's China Cabinet Makeover
Okay, I have seen a thousand things painted white.... especially china cabinets.
But this one is just stunning.  Taking out the glass and adding the barn wood was GENIUS!

I love your sweet style, especially during the holidays!
Vintage canning jars and flower frogs
Adirondack Girl At Hearts - Vintage Finds 
I love to see what you find each week, especially when I have not been out much myself.  But these flower frogs were a steal at a dollar each!  They go for MUCH more around here.  I would use them to hold cards and pictures... can't wait to see what you do with them.

Thanks to much to all that share every week.
I am still getting the word out about this party,
so any shout outs would be most welcome!

Okay, lets get this party started!


Please use the little tag here and/or give me a link to www.creativecountrymom.com

-Party Rules-
Only posts with my link will be featured.
Please become a follower of Creative Country Mom.
By linking you allow me to featured your posts and images on my site.
All posts must have a repurposed, vintage, upcycled home and garden theme.
I reserve the right to delete any posts that do not comply with the party theme.





Thanks again for stopping by the the party!
Please consider being a new follower and adding your shares every week!
xxx....Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!