Thursday, November 26, 2015

Vintage Ice Skates and Flea Market Friday #6


Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to the #FleaMarketFriday party!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your families today.
The girls and I have been baking and getting ready to go shopping in the morning!
I don't really have a must find gift... just meeting up with more family members and having a girls day.  Walking off some of the calories from today I hope!
 For this week's Flea Market Friday I am sharing these lovely vintage skates and an antique box display.

 I really did not know what to do with the lovely chest in my entry this year.  I knew I wanted to go vintage and have it be up all winter.
 I had found these lovely skates at my favorite thrift store last year for less than $10.
They are not old, but have the lovely Victorian look, especially when I added lace to them.
The old wooden box I have had for years.  I love its metal trim and hinges, but this might be the best it has ever looked.  As a reader commented on my Facebook site... "You can't go wrong with vintage!"

Okay, lets get to this week's features!!

Bringing French Country Home's --  Delights of Vintage Travel
Oh I loved this share, the suitcases and everything!  What a great collection!
Southern Seazon's --- Dining Room is Done for Now
Jody and I have a love for rich colors and natural wood.  Who would not love to spend the holidays in this great room!
Ruler Christmas Tree at Adirondack Girl @ Heart
Adirondack Girl at Hearts --- My Junky Vintage Christmas Tree 
I love everything about this project from the wooden door to the rulers!
How cute is that?
Sunny Simple Life's --- Blogger Fall Home Tour
Loved this collection of beautiful fall rooms and vintage finds!
Thanksgiving Table: The Charm of Home
The Charm of Home's --Thanksgiving Table Looks
I love Sherry's dishes but those message leaves are just darling!
Did you know Sherry is my closest blogger neighbor?
She is less than 50 mile from me... maybe I can make it for dessert?

If you have been featured.... grab your lovely tag!

Thanks to much to all that share every week.
I am still getting the word out about this party,
so any shout outs would be most welcome!

Okay, lets get this party started!
Please use the little tag here and/or give me a link to www.creativecountrymom.com

-Party Rules-
Only posts with my link will be featured.
Please become a follower of Creative Country Mom.
By linking you allow me to featured your posts and images on my site.
All posts must have a repurposed, vintage, upcycled home and garden theme.
I reserve the right to delete any posts that do not comply with the party theme.







Again, have a safe and Happy Holiday Weekend and thanks for linking up for the party!
xxx.....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!