Thursday, November 19, 2015

Pair of Antique Glass Lamps and Flea Market Friday #5


Welcome to the 5th Flea Market Friday!
Again, I am sorry there was no party last week.
My hubby being sick took up most of our week.
Thank goodness, all is well now.
Be careful if you get this respiratory thing going around.
It is awful this year here in the Midwest. 
As you might have seen in yesterday's post, I have started the holiday decorating.
Aka... my house will be a mess for the foreseeable future.
For our family we love traditions, one of them is the "candy bar" on the antique sideboard.  I enjoy decorating this area every year.  This area always looks so pretty with the lights reflected in the mirror.
 This year I decided to go very neutral, letting all my glassware sparkle.
 For today's FLEA MARKET FIND I wanted to show you these antique lamps.  I found them this past summer for $1 a piece at a rummage sale.  One works and the other needs rewired.  I added the crystals from EBay.  I love their size and how they balance this area.  I will try to get them both working this winter.  ( One of several projects to do) 
 I broke apart two large sprays of glittered ferns for the swag.
 I love this elegant, yet simple idea and the champagne color is perfect. 
 What is in the candy bowls?  Chocolate and mints so far... things don't last for long!
 This is about all I have gotten done so far.  I am still going thru totes and putting my fall stuff away.
 I am hoping to make some burlap flowers and other goodies for this area soon.
I went to a Christmas Fair last week and have many projects I want to do!  Now I just have to find the time and energy to get on it!  

Okay, let's enjoy some lovely features...

Kathleen of Charm Bracelet Diva found some awesome goodies this week in her travels.  I especially love this footed cup and the Chippendale nut dishes.

Easy Fall Outdoor Decor | FrugElegance | www.frugelegance.com
Randi of FrugElegance shared some wonderful outdoor fall decorating ideas.  I am in love with her outdoor fireplace!

Miss Rita at Panoply has outdone herself again in lovely ideas!  I cannot tell you how much I love your pretty lady all decked out!  Wow!

Vintage Fan at Adirondack girl at heart
Diana of Adirondack Girl @ Heart shared another terrific week of thrifting too.  I just love your metal fan and rattan wrapped bottle!  Oh the treasures to be found at Goodwill!  I keep about three around me in business!!

If you have been featured.... grab your lovely tag!

Thanks to much to all that share every week.
I am still getting the word out about this party,
so any shout outs would be most welcome!

Okay, lets get this party started!
Please use the little tag here and/or give me a link to www.creativecountrymom.com


-Party Rules-
Only posts with my link will be featured.
Please become a follower of Creative Country Mom.
By linking you allow me to featured your posts and images on my site.
All posts must have a repurposed, vintage, upcycled home and garden theme.
I reserve the right to delete any posts that do not comply with the party theme.


Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower too!
~Brooke~

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!