Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Glimpse of Christmas in my Cottage Kitchen

Welcome!
I know it is not even Thanksgiving yet...
But I wanted to share a little bit of my holiday decor in the kitchen today.

 In years past I have totally stripped my kitchen to the bare bones for Christmas.
I had dozens of snowmen in red, greens and blues.
But with the new cottage look... the snowmen got the boot!

I am "trying" to keep the decorating simple this year...
So I kept the white dishes and added a five ft lit garland to the pie safe.
 At first I had a few pink roses added, but it was starting to look to Spring to me.
 So I remembered in the basement were some burlap colored silk roses.
 I love the neutral color and the handmade burlap ones are mixed in too.
I added more tan flowers to my sweet basket.
This will nicely take me well into winter without being over the top Christmas.
I have so much more to show you.... I hope you will come back again soon!


Don't forget.... #fleamarketfriday party starts Thursday evening at 5 pm.
You can still add your shares to this weeks party too!

xxx....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!