Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Vintage Child Print & Flea Market Friday #2


Welcome to the 2nd Flea Market Friday Link Up Party!
I am so happy you are back again and get to enjoy all the wonderful shares!!
Today I am sharing this sweet vintage print I found at a local thrift store last week.
 I love this style of art and I keep finding this same looking sweet girl over and over in my treasures.  I love that she has a Raggedy Ann doll in her arms.  The colors were just perfect with lots of my favorite blue's and creams.

This one I would call a splurge... it was $20.  But it is a large canvas 18 by 24 inches... and even with the tears on the print, I think it adds character.  I have learned over the years that when something speaks to you... get it.  You just don't see things like this anymore, and most times when you do they are asking an arm and a leg for them.  So... for $20... I am a happy thrifter.

She is now hanging in the entry... ready to say hello to our visitors.

What else have I been up to this week?


And on Wednesday I shared my "Simple Country Statement Wall"

Hopefully you enjoyed all those posts this week!
I sure enjoyed all the entries in our first party.
I was sick all last week and felt like I did not get much social media done inviting people to see it.  I hope you can give me a link or shout out to have a few more entries this week.

Here are our very first features from last weeks party!!
(How exciting is that?)

French Country Style's Cowboy Themed Sunroom
I am in LOVE with your boot collection!
From a fellow horse girl... I am right at home on your "spread".
The Dedicated House's "A Little Fall Decor"
Oh I just love your church style sign!
I want one too!!
A Pink Tea for October: The Charm of Home
The Charm of Home's "Pink Tea for October"
I am just swooning over your lovely floral teacups!
Musings of a Vintage Junkie's "Repurposed, Upcyled, Made Over"
Wow she has been a busy girl, loads of lovely repurposed ideas and before and afters.
Thanks so much for the party tag on your homepage too, it looks great!
Ice Skates
Blue Willow House's "Friday Thrifty Treasures"
I have decided we cannot go thirfting together... we would be picking up the same things!
That is a good thing... I loved all your finds!
Small Table & Mirror
Orphan's With Make Up's "Small Table with Mirror"
Okay, I have been a long time reader of your blog and love all you share.
But this week you have out done yourself.  I could not chose a favorite...
Bohemian Inspired Dresser
So I am featuring both of your posts!
This second one is called "Bohemian Inspired Dresser"
I am equally inpressed by your creations and your styling and photography!
Magazine worthy and your colors are spot on for the current trends.
My daughter would just love this whole wall for her room!
I love the wood backdrops too... just perfect for your creations.

Wow... was that not an awesome way to start the blog party!
I am so impressed!

If you have been featured.... grab your lovely tag!
Okay, lets get this party started!
Please use the little tag here and/or give me a link to www.creativecountrymom.com

-Party Rules-
Only posts with my link will be featured.
Please become a follower of Creative Country Mom.
By linking you allow me to featured your posts and images on my site.
All posts must have a repurposed, vintage, upcycled home and garden theme.
I reserve the right to delete any posts that do not comply with the party theme.




I would appreciate any help in getting the word out about the new party!
Please let your readers know about it and add it to your weekly party lists.


I cannot wait to see all you share!
xxx....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

10 comments :

  1. Brooke, I'm thrilled to be featured on your very first Link Party! Thanks so much. Your button is now part of my blog at bringingfrenchcountryhome.blogspot.com! Can't wait for next week's party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that picture is so beautiful. I am so jealous haha I've bought a few vintage prints of children lately and my 13 month old daughter points at them and smiles, as she loves pictures. Awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature and I agree we would both reach for the same vintage goodies. sb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke! You have such a lovely home :) Looks like we had the same idea (start a vintage-y link party). I wish you great success and am glad to be joining in the fun this week--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there... please fee free to use anything from my Bertha Louise Designs facebook page.. I will also share your post. Also, anything from my etsy shop too.... I have a lot of alterec couture, recycled clothing and jewelery, but I also make recycled house wares and feature vintage items too.... just let me know if I may help you at all. Here is the link to my etsy shop and fb page... https://www.facebook.com/BerthaLouiseDesigns and https://www.etsy.com/shop/BerthaLouiseDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu Love your page and blog!!! ~~Angela~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited about this new party Brooke! I love sharing vintage and flea market finds! Already a follower and will be back! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Brooke for hosting! I am in love with your cottage kitchen and all the lovely features!!
    XO
    Julie @ Love My Simple Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Brooke. Thank you for hosting this blog party. You have a beautiful blog, a lot of nice features and I am grateful to be a part of it. Thelma xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature Brooke!! I love your new party and so excited to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the feature Brooke! I have been Halloweening so much I am late today! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!