Friday, October 9, 2015

New Blog Link Party - "Flea Market Fridays" Starts next Week-- Right HERE!


Welcome back dear friends!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!
I have decided to host a weekly link-up party right here at Creative Country Moms.


I am calling it #fleamarketfridays and it starts on Oct 16th!
It works like all the other wonderful parties, except this one will have a Vintage and Re-Purposed theme.  I am going to limit it to home and garden decor and up-cycled ideas.  I want to see your creative ideas for making your home beautiful for less!


Here is a logo for your post or page.
Please link it back to me at 

The party will go live at 5 pm on Thursday evening, Oct 15th.


I will be pinning from linked posts onto my 
If you are not a pinner to this board, email me your email account info to creativecountrymom@gmail.com and I will add you too!
It has been so much fun to see all the beautiful pins and it has over 5K followers!
So if you are a vintage and repurposed blogger... Join us!

I am so excited to start this!  I love to see all the beautiful things you guys come up with!
Please help me spread the word and get it off to a great start!
xxx.....Brooke



Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

3 comments :

  1. Brooke,
    Sounds exciting, dear friend!!!
    I'll be watching for the premier!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it Brooke, confused on which email for the Pinterest page, pinterest acct or blog account, Thanks, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!