Thursday, October 29, 2015

$10 Large Kirkland's Print & Flea Market Friday #3

Welcome to the 3rd #fleamarketfriday Link Up Party!
I have been sick as a dog for the past two weeks with a sinus infection.  Oh guys, let me tell you.  It was miserable!  I went to the doctor twice and was on every type of medicine you can imagine.
 But life goes on and my daughter had a great sweet 16 party this past weekend.  I did not make it out of the house much this week, so today I am sharing a find from last weeks trip thrifting.....
One of my favorite "honey holes" to shop at is our local St. Vincent DePaul store.  It is run by the Catholic Charities and it is WONDERFUL for so many reasons, mainly that the money goes back into the community.  You have to get there early, there is a line at the door when they open!  So last Thursday I got there before opening and made a mad dash to the back of the store....
 And here is what I found!  This HUGE Kirkland's art piece for $10!  It is gigantic (3 ft squared) and I love the garden theme.  It was so big I barely fit it in my trunk.  I know it would have been over $100 new.  These things are so pricey!
 I had been looking for something to put at the landing of our stairs.
 And this will be perfect, matching all the other frames I have in this area.
 Of course, Dessa wanted to know what I was doing.  She is getting so big.  She is four months now and 12 pounds.  I do not think she will get too much bigger, just more filled out.
She is such a good girl.  She is part of the family already.  Here name is Dessa Belle  (Dessie or Dess for short).  She is a Boston Terrier and such a sweet heart!

Okay, let's get the party going with some features!
Junky Cloches Decorated for Fall
My Salvaged Treasures - A Pair of Junky Clotches
How cute are these?  I love your pumpkin seed packet too!
Penny's Vintage Treasures - Repurposing Fishing Tackle Box
Penny, you know I love old cards and I love how you are storing and displaying yours now!
 Bringing French Country Home's Antique Capital of Colorado
Oh I love to see where you live and shop!  Thanks for this wonderful tour and sharing this lovely old home!  Wow, just beautiful!
Orphans With Make Up's - Metallic Plate Chargers DIY
Okay, I have to tell you... I liked the before of your chargers too and they would be right at home here in my decor... but your AFTER is stunning.  I too am loving metallics this season!
Love My Simple Home's Easy Fall Decorating
What is not to love with burlap and homemade pumpkins!
Parlor Room Ponderings - Thrifty Picture Find
What a great find, I love anything handmade and country cute!
Mums in olive bucket
So many cute ideas and lovely things this week Sharon!
Antique miniature books
Adirondack Girl At Heart's - This Week's Vintage Finds 
Diana I too am in love with your old Gospel Hymnals... they are keepers for sure!
Wow Rita.... that was a haul!  And it looks like you found some wonderful things!
Blue Cottage Fall Home Tour 2015, DagmarBleasdale.com
Oh my... this is so sweet, I could feature it twice!  Please go see all the lovely cottage details of this marvelous fall tour!


If you have been featured.... grab your lovely tag!

Is it just me or is this party better every week?
Thanks so much to everyone who linked in and shared this week!

Okay, lets get this party started!
Please use the little tag here and/or give me a link to www.creativecountrymom.com

-Party Rules-
Only posts with my link will be featured.
Please become a follower of Creative Country Mom.
By linking you allow me to featured your posts and images on my site.
All posts must have a repurposed, vintage, upcycled home and garden theme.
I reserve the right to delete any posts that do not comply with the party theme.



Thanks again for visiting and sharing our new party with your readers!
xxx.....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

15 comments :

  1. Hi Brooke! Wow, you were really down and out - hope you are feeling better every day. Great score with your lovely Kirklands picture; it's perfect for your landing wall. Thanks for hosting - my plan is to visit and comment on every link this week! Fingers crossed...hoping I can make that happen! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, first of all, thank so much for the feature with Amber's inventory buyout - it was truly a unique event. You have so many wonderful features here, it's a pleasure to be among some of my blogging buddies. :) Thanks for hosting the party, and I do hope you're past the worst of the sinus infection. With all the mold and mildew from fallen leaves, it's no surprise.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! The features are wonderful. I hope the sinus infection is gone and you are feeling much better. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new picture fits in perfectly! It has found a good home! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new picture....and what a great buy it was! Thank you so much for including my post with the other wonderful features this week...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the inspiration, Brooke, and thank you so much for featuring my junky cloches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature Brooke! I'm sorry you've been feeling lousy. Hope you perk up quick. Love your picture you found and such a deal! And your puppy is just adorable!! Have a blessed week! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Brooke, thank you so much for featuring my Blue Cottage home tour! I'm so glad I found your blog.

    I run a weekly "Thrifty & Vintage Finds" link party that I post on Monday nights -- I hope you come link up so I can feature you! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou Brooke! It's my first time linking with you. You're still of course welcome at Five Star Frou-Frou at A Tray of Bliss any time. Lovely lovely features! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Brooke, being featured twice in a row. I'm so honoured. I hope you feel better soon. Great score on that art piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Brooke for the feature!! I hope you will feel better soon. Your new pup Dessa is so cute. I love your new find! I am on the hunt for a large piece of art for my landing I love yours it looks right at home on that spot on the wall.
    Xo
    Julie @ Love My Simple Home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the feature, Brooke! My daughter turned 16 this year as well :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish we had a St Vincent DePaul store in our area. I donate money to that group but never have been to a store. Good find for sure on the large picture.
    And your sweet Dessa is adorable and just the right size. I have wanted another dog since my pugs died however took in a stray cat who is happy to live with me now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Brooke! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear you are feeling better and congrats for your daughter's anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!