Sunday, July 26, 2015

Free Vintage Style August 2015 Calendar and Printable

It's been awhile since I have shared any of my graphic work.
It is hot and muggy here, so I made a couple things for you to enjoy!

Click to view full size, it is an 8 by 10 inch printable.

And here is a printable calendar or desktop background for you to enjoy....
Click to view full size.

Feel free to share, give me a credit if you use it online please.
www.creativecountrymom.com

I will try to do more soon!

xxx...Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

1 comment :

  1. Hello, I found your August 2015 wallpaper through Google images, and it is the prettiest one I have found. It fits my style perfectly. I hope you do more, and I will be happy to visit again. Thank you for the lovely image. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!