Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Garden of Light

Some days it is best to just look for the light...
and see what glows thru your camera lens.
 Enjoy a stroll thru my "Garden of Light".

White Hearty Geranium or Cranesbill.
 I did a share on this yesterday here.
 White Penstemon
The Driveway Beds
Henryii Clematis
 Front Walk and Arbor
 Pink Double Knockout Roses
 With White Yarrow
I love how they glow in the evening sun...
 This evening was the prettiest it has been all day.
It has been cool and cloudy all day.
I finally got all of my annuals planted and the porch containers done.

I feel so accomplished to get some real garden time in this week.
Thanks so much for visiting...Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger is the creator of the Creative Country Mom blog started in 2009. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs. She does freelance photography and DIY publication work.  If you would like her to contribute on a project, email her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
I am linking to the parties found on my main page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

1 comment :

  1. Your garden is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    If you're interested, check out my new blog hop at http://www.myflagstaffhome.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!