Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sweet Moments Of Spring...

My Country Living Fair Reader Tour Series will be continued soon, 
I have 2-3 more posts to do to finish up.
But I wanted to share a Notes From A Country Garden Update with you!
 
 Spring in a Country Garden... is there anything better?

 Redbuds in bloom warm my heart.
Everything filling in and so much wonderful texture in the borders. 
Pops of unexpected color.
 Sweet surprises every morning, waiting to be found.
And so much more to look forward to in the next few weeks.
I wish I could bottle it up... and hold on to the moments.

Hoping you are having a lovely Spring were you live...
Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. I love your garden too. Just wanted to share a couple of surprises I found in my NEW garden (I just moved in) : I found I have a lilac in the front bed. I was just saying to the hubster how I wish we had one and BOOM there it was of course it bloomed already and the rain took away the petals. Today my daughter brought the mail in and asked me to identify a flower for her. Peeking out through the boxwood shrubs by the front steps is a tiny red miniature rose. I don't know if someone planted it or it grew there from a cutting dropped by accident. It's like one of those ornamental small ones you get as a gift. I thought I might try to replant it somewhere more suitable, I love finding things in gardens!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!