Friday, May 29, 2015

Spring Flush At The Cottage Rose Gardens...

















Thought you might enjoy a quick peek at the rose gardens today.
There is nothing wrong with the roses.
I sprayed them with some liquid sevin to keep the bugs off this week.
They are starting early munching on the plants this year.

To get the names and see all the roses I grow...

Thanks for visiting....Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Enter your email address:  

5 comments :

  1. There is certainly nothing wrong with your roses. They look wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some but they wree all cut off one night by someone. Yours are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden. I'm envious. I love the close-ups of your roses. My roses are huge, but very sad looking. I'm not sure what's wrong with them. I've never had roses before so this is new to me.

    I'd love for you to share your post at my Macro Monday Mixer at allthevs.com. It starts Sundays at 5 pm PST. I'm visiting from Saturday Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garden looks great and your roses are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Brooke... I am in love with your gardens...beatuiful...thanks for sharing at Share it One More Time....hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!