Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Blooms and Family Life....

 Welcome back dear sweet friends....
And a blessed Memorial Day weekend to you and your families.
It is nothing short of beautiful out here at the lake this weekend.

 It has been a very busy time as a family so far this month.
 My hubby had knee surgery three weeks ago and it feeling much better.
And my mom had a total knee this week too.
She is home now and on the mend.
 We have four more days of school and tennis season is over for the year.
Golf will start in about 6 weeks I am guessing.
 My girls will be in 8th and 10 grade next year.
The oldest is getting her driver license next year.
She has her learners permit and now drives mom around.
We have graduation in a little bit and I am already a bit emotional that it will be here way too soon for us.
 But we are so proud of our girls.
 This week we celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary... the time flies!
 What did we do?
We worked all day around the house!
We have some projects to share soon.
 I am super thankful I have a hubby that understands and helps me in my never ending lists of home improvements.  He is a keeper for sure....

So here is us... way back then....
And us now...



 We haven't changed a bit right?
Lol... so here is to two girls...
a wonderful family...
two spoiled dogs and a few cats.
And lots of memories....

And a few grey hairs!
xxx....Brooke







Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:  

3 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary, Brooke! Gosh you were so beautiful on your wedding day - and you really haven't changed much at all, you look the same, truly!

    Your gardens are GORGEOUS - wow you must have worked your tushies completely off getting it to look so nice.

    Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy your summer with your girls, they grow too fast! I had two girls too and my baby is getting married this summer. So yes, they are grown and gone before we know what hit us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Brooke,
    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! No matter what but time sure flies... Your place looks so neat and so lush. We are fighting here with the heat and no rain yet. So things are by far not as lush as in your garden. The gardenias just started blooming this week.
    Hugs and enjoy the special long weekend.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You were ad still are lovely. I enjoy your blog and your yard is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!