Thursday, May 7, 2015

Country Living Fair Nashville - Day 5 "The Good Stuff in the Back"

As I promised I have SO MANY more photos 
to share with you of the Nashville Country Living Fair.

I know I have always dreamed of attending one...
and so many wanted to go to it.
So I will just keep posting and hopefully you will enjoy all the DIY and vintage ideas!
 Like every good "pick" the good stuff was out back!
Okay, it was all good stuff... but you will see.
Here is where you find the Rusty Gold!

I love old signs and there was some fantastic ones on display.
 Fell in love with this part of an old truck.
 I have way too many at home.... but I love old buckets.
 One of my favorites... can you make this for me?
 LOVE.ABSOLUTELY.EVERYTHING.
A pickers dream, you could get lost in.
I don't know what it is... but I want it.
 Everyone just walked around like, OMG... this is wonderful.
I did not talk to one person that was not overjoyed with the show.

Hey... I have a ton more to share and four previous posts for you to see.
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4

Thanks for dropping by and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.






I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments :

  1. thank you so much for sharing the clf pics, i had planned to go for an entire year but i had to have back surgery and it was on april 24th, your pics are the best, i signed up for email xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Country Living Fairs. I go to the ones in Ohio. They have great things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful pics from the fair! I really wanted to go to it but it would've been a very long drive from Georgia. I am planning on going to the Fall show here in Atlanta. I just looked at the other posts you shared with pics from the fair and you did such a great job getting all the details! I saw SO many wonderful things. I hope the show here later this year will be as good as yours was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love attending things like this. So many wonderful vintage treasures. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!