Friday, April 24, 2015

Farmhouse Style: Vintage Industrial Metal Stool as a Country Plant Stand

Welcome back my dears!

  Who knew this country girl would start to love industrial?
But I do... and here is how I am adding it to my farmhouse style decor!



I feel in love with the chippy patina on this old metal stool.
I use stools all over the house for plant stands.
I love to have my plants up high so they can get good light and you can see them.
I love anything beat up and loved... don't you?
And burlap... lots of burlap.
Another shot of my new curtains that I have yet to lengthen...
I need to add a 6 inch band to make them long enough for these doors.
Sometime... soon.... I hope.

This little vignette tucks into the little space between the patio door and my cabinets.
Just a little pop of red in this corner of the kitchen is fun.


Did you read yesterdays post?
It is also about farmhouse style... you can read it here.

Thanks for visiting...Brooke


_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."