Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Country Living Fair Nashville - Day 4 - 'So Much To See, So Little Time'

 Welcome back to my 4th day of our reader tour of the 2015 Nashville Country Living Fair!
Today's theme is 'So Much To See, So Little Time!"
And that was my problem... I only had a few hours.
And that was my doing... this was a family vacation and it is not
fair to have hubby and my younger daughter wait on us all day.
We wanted to go to downtown Nashville by 5 pm.

And the  fair did not start until 11 our time...
so I had a little over 4 hours to see the show.

If you had been there you know that was almost impossible.
But I saw as much as I could.
We girls can shop with the best of them!
This is one of my daughters favorite booths...  vintage/bohemian clothing is her "thing".
 And it is easy to see where the creativity comes from when you meet Shannon from Stash.
We loved the Vintage style tees, denim and her Bo-ho displays.

There was a little bit of everything in every price range.
I loved these big frames with the chicken wire inserts.
Feathers and Arrows were huge and several were carrying them around in their bags.
 Of course, I am always looking up at what they use for lighting.
Clever repurpose ideas to be found and.... put on our to look for lists.
 Of course there was tons of jewelry...
Creative and unusual... and wonderful.
But some a bit over my price range.
As in decor, I have loads of online friends whom create.
 And I was happy to finally be able to meet Jeanne of Junxtaposition!
Here is another wonderful collection of goodies....
Pick-It Fence Junktique 
I only got to speak with Pam for a second and she told me that half her booth was gone...
But even with her selling lots, she still had some fantastic displays.
I fell in love with this antique sideboard... love the details.
And this chandelier on a shutter is darling.

Want to see more ideas and pics from the fair?

Here are the other three posts so far...

"Meeting the DIY Stars"
http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2015/04/country-living-fair-2015-meeting-diy.html

"Garden Inspirations"
http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2015/04/country-living-fair-nashville-2015-day.html

"Junk Drunk at the Fair"
http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2015/04/country-living-fair-nashville-2015-day_28.html

Thanks so much for visiting, I have at least two more days of this series to share.
xxx....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

1 comment :

  1. Wow, loved it! All those wonderful goodies in one spot, it would have been hard for me to resist. I also loved those wire baskets and arrows.

    Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!