Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Country Living Fair Nashville 2015 - Day 3 'Junk Drunk"


Okay folks, I hope you have your comfy shoes on today...
Cause we are knee deep in the fair and looking to make a haul!
You know what I mean... lets be inspired by all the wonderful displays and ideas!

This is my 3rd post on the Nashville Country Living Fair. 
Click here and here to get caught up.

In other business.... 
I am having comment troubles, so I switched back to G+ comments for a bit.
Hopefully it will work now.

Okay lets get to shopping.... what was hot at the fair?
Cotton stems and hides of all kinds.

See the little one on the chair?
They were everywhere from cow skin rugs to little accent ones.
I was very tempted, but my daughter was not sold on them.
I liked them.  I would have bought some of the cotton stems,
but I feared they would fall apart on the ride home.
The Jenni Bolin's JBS Mercantile booth was a favorite of mine and my daughters.
I had seen her online store and knew a bit about her style.
 I loved the garden themed displays and added a few to my collection as well.
Jenni has a blog where she shares her vintage ideas, you can follow it here.
 Vintage style prints and patterns were everywhere.
 These designs were by Marlene of  La Bonne Vie and I fell in totally love with her booth.
I enjoyed meeting Marlene and learning about her handmade Wedding Dress necklaces that include a scrap of a vintage dress in every design.  Her packaging was so beautiful as well.
There were industrial and everyday objects as art around every corner.
Cute, cute, cute!
Love the little stool in the middle as a riser.
Shadow boxes with screens.... love this idea.
Vintage papers and numbers.... love the wire fencing as the base to build on.
A wagon filled with transferware.... yes please!
The props were unbelievable... look at this buggy.  Wow.
 I love this record player "horn"?  Not sure what it is called.
But wow as a light fixture.
 So many wonderful ideas.
 Everywhere was packed with vignettes and "I want to do that" ideas.
 I visited with Shannon of Gathered Comforts and wow, what a talented lady.
Falling in love with these pillows?
Shannon has an Esty shop and she will set you right up!
 Love, is there another word for more.... wow.
 She and I hit it off immediately,
we both love garden style and indoor/outdoor ideas.
She has much more than pillows!
Everything is wonderful.
One last idea... was this chairback wreath.
So simple and so perfect!

Hey, I tried really hard to get all the contact info on my favorite booths,
but I did not get everyones.  So if I share pictures and they do not have a link...
email me and I will add it immediately.

Again... here are the first two posts if you missed them...
http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2015/04/country-living-fair-2015-meeting-diy.html

http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2015/04/country-living-fair-nashville-2015-day.html

I am not near finished... come back tomorrow for more ideas!
Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!