Monday, April 27, 2015

Country Living Fair Nashville 2015 - Day 2 - Garden Inspiration

Welcome back for Day 2 of my tour of the Country Living Fair in Nashville TN!
If you missed yesterdays tour about the DIY Guests Click Here to get caught up.
 Todays features are all garden themed... and there was so many beautiful ideas!
I feel in instant love with these topiaries and they are all living plants.
So, so beautiful... wow.


 They had so many to choose from and all sorts of varieties.
 I especially loved them on the farmhouse table display.
I have a new garden goal for this summer.... how about you?
Want to try to grow one or two with me?
Upcycled, reclaimed and vintage was everywhere.
I really loved the Asian style birdhouse in the background.
There were lots of treasures that were unique and so interesting.
 Zinc and metal tabletops and stands were big in the fair.
I love this idea and they could withstand some use in the garden.
I want this entire vignette... don't you?
More lovely metal tables that would be wonderful inside or out.
I have passed on a few of these in my travels....
but I will be on the look out this summer.
I could see these on my porch or the new screen room we hope to build.
This huge wooden box with the metal wheel and ivy was a crowd pleaser.
Everyone was in love with it, the entire display.
I loved the wood chargers with the milk bottle vases and cow tag accents.
Ooooohhhh.... so wonderful!

And I have so much more to show you!
Come back tomorrow and see more of the show.
xxx.....Brooke
_________________________________________________________

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration! I need it this year, although our sunny and warm weather is working its charms on me too. Hope you have a lovely week, Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show was amazing I went on Friday. Your first few picks were by far my favorite booth. The burlap wall and the oil painting were beautiful. I did not get the gals card or name of her booth do you know who it was? I thought it was in building A.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Brooke,
    Such a country living fair is showing endless possibilities for trying out at home!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!