Monday, April 13, 2015

Bridal Wreath Spirea









Some beautiful blooms for you today!
I love this old fashioned favorite.
Hope you do too....Brooke

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

6 comments :

  1. STUNNING PHOTOS BROOKE. we had to move our one bush away from a tank one year, and my husband tore into 5 pieces, stuck them in the ground and they all are blooming profusely in their 3rd year. They also bloom 2 to 3 times during spring and summer...such a REWARDING SHOWOFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think more then any time of year, spring is when we all realize just how much we need to have a plant just like another blogger is featuring. That's gorgeous...sigh. I need one.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures today. We had one at our old house and called it the "prom bush". It always bloomed in time for my kids' pictures before prom. One year, even our neighbor's daughter came up for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Brooke,
    We too have the joy of having such a Bridal Wreath Spirea and they are just lovely at this time of the year. Enjoy it and loved to see your kitty in the last photo.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by The Maple Hill Hop this week! Enjoy your beautiful spring blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!