Friday, March 20, 2015

Vintage Finds - New "Garden Girl" Print

Welcome back my dears and Happy Friday to you!
Today I am sharing a cute vintage print I found yesterday shopping in a nearby town.
Isn't she darling?
I loved the colors and size, but the pup did me in.
You know I love my critters.
 It is about 20 inches tall and 12 wide...
I have no idea if it is old or a reproduction.
  It doesn't matter... it is just cute!
 Speaking of cute... Miley is posing for us on my bench.
She wants to take a walkie... but it is to darn wet and cold.

I found a few other goodies at the stores yesterday.
Come back in a day or two and I will share them too.
xxx....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

12 comments :

  1. Your print looks just perfect in your corner. Such a happy and cheerful spot. Speaking of happy, Miley is adorable and makes me smile. Bentley wants to go walkies too but it is a wet soggy mess outside today.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have that whole corner set up! So pretty and looking springy too.

    That print was a perfect addition. ;)

    Happy weekend ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely print! I love those old seed advertisements! Love the look on Miley's face, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute print - I love the giant handful of radishes! (Actually, they look too big for radishes - eggplant?) Looks great in your room. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have had a hard time passing that print up, too. It is darling. I love your cozy room. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke,
    I agree. . .this vintage print looks amazing in the space!!!
    More treasure finds???
    Of course, I'll return, dear friend!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print is one I would have considered as well. You have it in the right place. Your Miley is a great model.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way your corner looks! Very sweet! That is a very cool picture you found! Always nice to see what pthers are doing. Thank you for sharing and HPS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping over from Over 40 Bloggers on FB and what a cute garden girl Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I love the print, too. It would fit right in with my "red" decor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great find, and Your pup is adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks great Brooke! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!