Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Few Pretty Things To Share Today....

Hello my dears.... welcome back!
Today is a fun share with some Spring decor around the house...
and two of my three favorite girls....

 This is Maddie, my oldest.... she is a freshman this year.
 She is getting ready to start driving soon!
They just grow up too darn fast, I tell ya.
And this is my sweet Miley....
She is waiting on my bench looking for the school bus.
She gets so excited when the girls come home!
So this week I was really taking pictures of my sweet girls....
 But I did sneak a few shots in of the house!
 My hubby is finally back to work after being off for almost two months from shoulder surgery.
And believe it or not... they are saying it might get up to 60 next week!
Thank goodness!!  We are so ready to be outside and not cooped up!

Thanks so much for stopping by....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

9 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful and cheery-looking daughter...:)
    Everything looks so pretty in your amazing home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke and your daughter is so lovely and looks like you! I love your little Miley too! We had a little Boston for years - such sweet little fuzzy faces. Your home is always lovely. Take care and enjoy those temps.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke, What a beautiful Spring vignette on that chest, that lamp is really cool too! Your daughter is beautiful. I have a Freshman daughter too. :) Your little dog is a sweetie.
    Have a good rest of your weekend and enjoy your weather, we're suppose to be in the 60's here in Missouri too.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke. What a beautiful daughter you have. They are a joy aren't they! Mine is a little younger than yours, but she makes me smile every single day. Your little doggie is darling too! This is such a joyous and lovely post and I wonder if you'd share it at Five Star Frugal? Mimi xxx
    http://atrayofbliss.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/five-star-frugal-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love your vintage house, such wonderful pictures, also of your handsome daughter and of course Miley, I'm fond of dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WITAJ - MASZ PRZEPIĘKNY DOM , ŚLICZNĄ CÓRKĘ I SŁODKA MILEY - POZDRAWIAM SERDECZNIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girl and wonderful home! Your style and displays are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty girl Maddie is! Miley is a cutie, look at that pose!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!