Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snowed In!

No school today!
We are covered in over 6 inches of snow...
Thought you might enjoy a peek around our views from the windows!














No way was I going outside to get some prettier shots...
I don't do cold!  Lol...


Miley and I will be snuggled in by the fireplace if you need us!
Stay warm my dears....xxx....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

5 comments :

  1. Wow....that's a slight change from this morning's post! You have a winter wonderland there but your daffodils will be insulated by the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    Pretty scenery...looks very similar to ours today. We received over 12 inches of snow and there is more on the way. We're pretty much housebound. I don't do cold either, but my dogs insist on a walk. It was a true workout!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We got a bit of snow, mainly freezing rain ... lots of ice. I am still hoping for a little snow before Spring!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! We have not had any sort of a winter here this year. So unusual for UT. We will pay for it this summer I'm afraid. I do thing there is something magical about all that white! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    Hunker down and stay warm!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!