Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sneak Peek at the New Living Room

I have been working on this room for a month... 
and I just had to share a little bit with you!


These are my new lamps, there are two.
I love the updated look and the grey/green base.
They also put out a TON MORE LIGHT than my older lamps.
It is bigger than it looks, they are 30 inches tall.
 This is my new area rug from Menard's.
I tell you, I drove myself crazy looking at rugs.
But I love the neutral pattern on this one.
I wanted browns and greys to tie in my colors with the rug.
These are the pillows that came with the loveseats.
At first I was not going to use them, but they are growing on me.
They tie in a bit of black and golds...
 
And they match my new HUGE clock!
Isn't is awesome... I love how it casts shadows on the walls.
It is 3 feet wide and from Kirkland's.
I love the lofty industrial look and it has NAILHEADS!
 That match the ones on my new leather furniture.

That is all I am sharing for now...
my side and coffee table should be here later today.

I will have fun driving my husband crazy moving things around.
xxx...Brooke

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

8 comments :

  1. Love it, Brooke- looks great - you must be so so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe it when I saw the lamp picture. That candle holder....I don't know if your's is new, but I had one of those when I was newly married. I believe it was Home Interiors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are new, but definitely have a vintage feel. Have to look for those, they could be a great accent in the room! Can't wait to have it all done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Brooke. Especially love that cool clock!! So fun to have a new look, isn't it?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very nice, Brooke, and your new rug just looks perfect. Seems your little fuzzy face likes it too! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Brooke!!! I love your choices for wall art! Everything looks so warm and welcoming.
    Have a great week sweetie!
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good............the rug is perfect, and love your new wall clock, can't wait to see the whole room.
    Blessings and enjoy your new furniture and accessories.
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke,
    Oh, my. . .I adore your new accessories for your living room, dear friend!!!
    The browns and greys are very nicely done!!!
    "Mr. Ed" & I recently spent an entire day shopping for an area rug for the Kitchen and the Dining Room. Although we didn't want them to match. . .we did want them to compliment each other as they are so~o~o close to one another. As luck would have it, we meet one of our Church friends and she helped us at the local Target!!! God is good!!!
    You've intrigued me with the new furniture arrivals. . .I'll be watching for the reveal , soon!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!