Monday, February 9, 2015

Country Buggy Seat - Vintage Garden Style Decorating

Hello my sweet readers!
Are you missing the garden as much as I am?
I am looking for ways to add even more garden style in my decor.
Think Spring at Creative Country Mom's!


So today I changed out my Vintage Buggy Seat vignette.
 I love the metal baskets and flower stands.
The pretty blue/green patina is perfect with the new colors I will be doing in this room.
 It is hard to see in the pictures, but it is a lovely aqua blue in person.

Don't forget, you can add all your garden themed posts to the #tuesdaygardenparty
right here in the morning at 8:30 Est, every Tuesday!

Hope to see you there.....Brooke

__________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

13 comments :

  1. Yes, I am missing my garden, lol! This is beautiful, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm dreaming on gardening and flowers and everything Spring almost every day and it feels as though it will never get here! I can't wait to get a "fix" on Tuesdays!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, very beautiful! I love everything in this vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having horrible spring fever already - but I'm a bit further north so we'll have longer than 6 weeks to wait, so I'll have to live vicariously through you for a while and enjoy your garden! Lol

    Love this link just to look at everyone's fun posts and get my gardening "fix". Thanks for that!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It's truly adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute Brooke! Absolutely adorable! What a breath of spring!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brook, I really love your garden theme vignette! I love the vintage look, but I always like everything you do in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how lovely it is, it can surely make cozy every corner !
    Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful day :)
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving aqua on anything these days! A very lovely vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore your buggy seat! Such a lovely vignette it makes.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this vignette. I have passed on these buggy seats a few times as I didn't know what to do with them. Next time I see one I will grabbed it. LOL! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that buggy seat Brooke! As soon as Valentines is over I bring out Spring. It just makes me happy. This year with Easter being so early I may just go with that right away. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your buggy bench! Thank you for linking with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!