Sunday, January 4, 2015

Vintage Wedding Themed Table Vignette

 I'm back!  Two posts in a row!!  Whoo-hoo!!!

After going back to work full time and the holidays---
I am finally starting to feel like blogging again.
I miss you guys so much!
But keeping up with the house, family and life...
I have quite a bit of my Christmas put away and am slowly
redecorating my main areas.

Some of it I will leave up till Spring.
The house always looks so bleak in Winter!
 Recently I found these wonderful vintage wedding photos.
I ADORE old photos and use them in my vignettes.
But these are just wonderful, I think I have a new collection brewing.



For the holidays this area was my candy buffet.
But now it will be set up with a history theme.
 I cannot imagine how these lovely photos ended up in a box in a store.
I always wonder whom they were and how they lived.
In the history theme I have a sweet box for my trinkets and such to sort.
My theme for the winter (as always) is to work on my family photo albums.
Lace, old books and sweet baby shoes... with my burlap runner.
 Creamware dishes and antique bottles and silver cups...
I love to decorate the sideboard...
and in the winter it glows with the little lamps of the evening.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will become a new follower too!
xxx....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found on the sidebar of my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

11 comments :

  1. So very attractive and creative. Reminds me of a little shop here in town,"Once I Was".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love your vintage wedding theme. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! I love your buffet in it's wedding theme Brooke. Can you believe the size of their bouquets??? Gorgeous! You have added so many special touches to this vignette that just adds so much charm.
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke,
    I love the Vintage wedding theme....that is what some of my webite represents.. Your table looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and pretty! Love it! Good to see you back in the groove. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage vignette!
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little shoes. It reminds me of my grandmothers house. She had bronzed some of her children's baby shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! I am visiting from Tuesdays with a Twist. We also have a Home-Making Party on Mondays (The Art of Home-Making Mondays) that I would love to have you visit if time allows. Your stye is simply lovely!

    http://strangersandpilgrimsonearth.blogspot.com/search/label/Link%20Ups

    Have a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous sideboard...love the way you have chosen to show everything. All the old pieces are so fascinating...the graphics on the bottles are amazing by today's standards. It's so special of you to showcase the old wedding photos, but so sad they weren't kept in the families. I love seeing the elegant styles of yesteryear.
    Have a wonderful week, Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!