Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sweet New Finds in the New Year....

Christmas is over and winter is upon us in full swing.
With that many of my decorations have been put away.
But I could not take down my sweet highchair tree just yet.
I added some pinks and reds with a new vintage photo.
 So sweet with the baby shoes.

 I have a child theme in this corner lately.
The black and white photo collection is new as well.
I just love baby pictures.
 I also found these wonderful skates for only $10.
I added a bit of lace and greenery, but they might be used this winter on the lake!
 I will probably sew some fabric hearts for this tree when I have time.
But until then I will enjoy the soft and cozy winter look!

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon....Brooke

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

12 comments :

  1. Love it, Brooke! So clever putting the tree on the high chair. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jane... I love lights glowing in the cold winter evenings! xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love your new finds. Adore the old pictures and baby shoes! How total cuteness! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke,
    Love your vintage prints, dear friend!!!
    The pink rosy hues are exquisite!!!
    Always a treat to visit Creative Country Mom!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ice skates, I'm glad they are vintage. I went to Good Will several years ago and they had a pair of skates in this old skate box. I didn't take the time to check them out first I just paid the $5.00 and left because I was in a hurry. When I got home and opened up the box there was a pair of brand new skates! The plastic had to be taken off them. The box had a great patina though. LOL Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful finds! Love the skates. It looks all so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete

  7. It is all so cute and charming, I like the black & white baby pictures also, they are so cute.
    I left one of my little trees up also I can hang Valentine hearts on it ,some I made some my grandson made for me last year.
    Is that a huge silver punch bowl your Christmas cactus is in? love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh 10 dollar skates....good deal! I always love your display there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always hate taking down the tree. It's so pretty with all the lights. Your little tree is perfect for winter. Love the bit of lace tucked in the skate. Thank you for sharing it and your pretty history/wedding themed buffet at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Happy New Year!

    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I still have my white tree up. It has pink ornaments on it so it's still perfect through Feb 14th~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!