Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Keeping the Home Fires Burning...



 Welcome back and come on in....
it is soooo cold here in Indiana!
I have been keeping the home fires burning... 
aka... our fireplace when I get home of the evenings.
Enjoying the soft, sweet glow in the cold winter nights.

Speaking of sweet glows... I am sharing the entry all lit up this evening.
I moved this small country tree here to warm up this little corner.
I love the way it highlights the vintage photos.
 Loads of burlap and lace make it extra special.
Some homemade bows and little vignettes here and there.
 Burlap roses are always welcome.
 More photos and a lace heart strung on some twine.
 I love to see the house glow of an evening.
 The soft shadows on the walls are lovely.
More twine, lace and burlap.... even a vintage style tag with a clothes pin.
I love sweet simple displays.  
Especially when I can use my vintage finds like this.
Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower!
xxx....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

12 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I just love all the burlap and the twine banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    Evening shadows glow within your lovely home, dear friend!!!
    Like you, I love the ambiance that comes from burning candles and lit fireplaces!
    May you be as warm in your home as your decor reflects!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Brooke! Your home looks so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo pretty. Makes me feel all warm and cozy just looking at your beautiful decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, This was so pretty, it reminded me of how even in these cold nights a soft glow and a corner or entry hall and make a room feel warmer! Very soft and pretty blog design!
    Lovely, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a heart warming post. Gorgeous photos.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vignette looks so pretty! I love vintage photos. Everything looks so warm and glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the burlap and that warm glow....it looks so peaceful and tranquil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love everything and that lamp is amazing! Following you now--can't miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cozy, love the warm light.
    Stay warm!
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Brooke! Thanks for linking up with Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Brooke. I love your vintage photos.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!