Friday, December 5, 2014

Featured Homes and Posts 12/5 - Christmas in the Country

Welcome to day six of the Christmas in the Country home tours and features!
I am so excited to share these with you....
From now until Dec 12th I will be featuring over 
40 blogger homes decorated for the holidays! 
As we tour the homes I will also be featuring 
holiday posts from the link party that goes with this event.
I would love it if you would add your holiday posts as well.

Our first stop today is Janet of ShabbyFuFu...

Click to see Janet's Vintage Inspired Christmas!

Next we will visit Megan of What Meegan Makes...
Blue and White Christmas Decor
She is sharing her Blue and White Christmas!

Our third stop is Jullian of I Am A Homemaker...
Welcome to my house tour
Click to see Jillian's Christmas Home Tour

And our last stop today is Sara from Major Hoff Takes A Wife...
A truly stunning Christmas Home Tour as part of the Christmas in the Country Blog Tour. This Plaid Inspired Country Christmas will knock your socks off. Features tours of the Living room, Dining Room and a Cocoa hot chocolate bar in the Breakfast room. There is so much inspiration for Christmas decorations in this one post. Be prepared to feel like you are cuddled up by the fire in a warm Northwoods comfy cottage! #country #Christmas #Plaid #Holiday decorating #Holiday ideas #Holidays #Christmas decor #Holiday decor
Click To Visit Sara's Plaid Country Christmas Home Tour!

Remember to visit each of the homes and leave a comment on how you enjoyed the tours.
Now lets have a few features from the party!


Fun to Funky's A Hunting Lodge Themed Christmas

Homemade Advent Calendar mycreativedays.com
My Creative Days Homemade Advent Calendar

Plaid and Burlap Christmas Wreath  |  Sweet Tea & Saving Grace
Sweet Tea and Saving Grace's Plaid and Burlap Christmas Wreath

If I featured your post today, feel free to grab the tag.

Have you missed any of the other days of the party?
Here is a list of all the wonderful homes we toured!


Featured Home Tours - PanoplyAiken House and Garden,

Featured Home Tours - A Delightsome LifeShabby Art Boutique,

Featured Home Tours -Nancherrow and

Are you ready to add your own links to the party?

The link party will go from Nov 28th till Dec 12th
so add your posts any time for the two weeks!

Looking for more inspiration... follow the Christmas in the Country Pinterest Board!
Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you can follow me 
for all the lovely homes and features to come!

Happy Holidays and God Bless....Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

1 comment :

  1. All beautiful and cozy festive decor! I love a country Christmas myself!!
    Merry Christmas
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!