Thursday, December 4, 2014

Featured Homes and Posts 12/4 - Christmas in the Country

Welcome to day FIVE of the Christmas in the Country home tours and features!
I am so excited to share these with you....
From now until Dec 12th I will be featuring over 
40 blogger homes decorated for the holidays! 
As we tour the homes I will also be featuring 
holiday posts from the link party that goes with this event.
I would love it if you would add your holiday posts as well.

Here are the featured tours and links I have shared so far....
Featured Home Tours - PanoplyAiken House and Garden,

Featured Home Tours - A Delightsome LifeShabby Art Boutique,

DAY THREE - DECEMBER 2ND
Featured Home Tours - Nancherrow and
Sweet Tea and Saving Grace

DAY FOUR - DECEMBER 3RD
Featured Home Tours - Meadow Lake Road, Designer's Sweet Spot,
Bohemian Juncktion and White Lace Cottage

Today is day FIVE and I can't wait for you to see the tours!

First off today we have Susan from Momcrieff...
Christmas mantle
Click to view Susan's lovely Christmas Tour


Up next is Karen of Somewhat Quirky Designs...

Click to see Karen's creative Christmas Displays...

Remember to visit each of the homes and leave a comment on how you enjoyed the tours.
Now lets have a few features from the party!

Our first two features were homes from Friday's tour...

Normandy Life's First Sunday in Advent


Panoply's Christmas in the Sunroom

Vintage, Paint and more... Cone trees made with ribbon, gold rope tinsel and poster board
Vintage Paint and More's Ribbon Tree Tutorial

Are you ready to add your own links to the party?

The link party will go from Nov 28th till Dec 12th
so add your posts any time for the two weeks!
If I featured your post today, feel free to grab the tag.


Looking for more inspiration... follow the Christmas in the Country Pinterest Board!
Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you can follow me 
for all the lovely homes and features to come!

Happy Holidays and God Bless....Brooke


_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    

I am also hosting a holiday themed link party going on right now.
There is also a Christmas in the Country Pinterest page for you to follow.
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. Your name of your blog hop caught my eye and made my heart skip a beat! When we owned and operated, That Country Place, our big Christmas event was called Christmas in the Country!! Oh what alot of work it was, but people would come from miles to our little gift and tea room. Thanks for the little memory today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, this home and garden tour has turned out to be so wonderful - so many homes all in one place! I subscribe to many of those participating, but I am having so much fun meeting new bloggers. Again, thank you for being such a wonderful hostess - even on the day you had connectivity issues and you still got a post up! And thank you for the sunroom feature today!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!