Thursday, December 4, 2014

Country Snowman Tree in my Kitchen

Just popping in for a quick share of more of my kitchen this Christmas.
I hope you are enjoying the featured homes and posts for Christmas In The Country!

 This is a fun little tree to decorate for the winter.
 It sits in the corner of my kitchen and I love its warm glow during cold days.
 For the holidays this year it has a snowman theme.
 Many of the ornaments are handmade by local vendors and friends.
 The small tree sits in a metal tub with burlap.
 I love the rusty star and made the fabric bow in the same fabric as my curtains.
 Grapevine and little gingerbread stars complete the country look!

To get more great Country Christmas ideas,
visit my pinterest page and the link up party.
xxx...Brooke
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
Christmas in the Country has started!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!
I am also hosting a holiday themed link party going on right now.
There is also a Christmas in the Country Pinterest page for you to follow.
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. That's such a cute tree, and I love the rustic theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree and it looks terrific - great job. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. How festive! I love the idea of a Christmas tree in the kitchen. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!